Winter Prisoner- a Love that boner short story

Jennifer Love Hewitt's lips

Some people can't help but follow, Love...

Or, tits... let's not lie. Men follow tits; even to their deaths.

Jennifer Love Hewitt tits topless


Tell'me 'bout dis here book.

Will is almost dead. He's been walking through the frozen woods for days. An apparition begs him to continue to follow. A second visitor shows him a paradise of possibilities. Will has to choose and one of them is certain death.

Lemme read'a touch

Redemption

It was cold as fuck. Like, really fuckin cold. Colder than you’ve ever been. Cold like you can’t imagine. Yeah, imagine cold; good, now go further…

Will Friedle breathed out. His breath came out in a cloud. He continued to walk. Frost built on his growing beard.

The layers of animal skin he wore were heavy; but so far, he was sure that nothing was frost bitten. His stomach was gaunt, and the idea of food haunted him.

Speaking of haunts…

“I love you. Won’t you come back to me?” he asked the apparition.

Jennifer love Hewitt smiled and giggled. She ran, hid behind a tree, and then peered out. She wore a flowing translucent robe. Her large tits and full hips were exaggerated. Jennifer’s eyes; her eyes burned Will’s heart.

“Come on, Will; keep going,” she said.

“I… I’ve been following you for days, now. Where are you taking me? I can’t go much further.”

Jennifer danced; she was unaffected by the cold. Well, except; her nipples were super hard- so, there ya’ go!

“I want you, Will,” she said, “Just keep following me.”

Jennifer did a lurid dance with her hands above her head and with her tits jutted out. “Further baby, further,” she said, “And you can have me.” Jenifer bent over and jiggled her titties in her hands for him. They were swollen tight.

Desire ran through Will’s groin and love flowed in his heart. “I love you Jennifer. Just stop and be with me.”

He knew she wasn’t there. A day ago, he had started seeing things. He didn’t even remember coming out to the woods or putting on all the layers of fur.

He saw his shadow move along the snow. I look like some snow monster.

The outside layers of fur were frozen. But on the inside, he was warm and greasy.

“No, Will, don’t follow her. Follow me.” A bear stepped out of the woods and said. It stood on its hind legs and had Tom Hanks’ face CGI-ed over the bear’s. “You’re lost and dying. I can show you, life.”

“Life, with me?” Jennifer asked the bear, “I think not. Will, follow me. I’ll suck yer dick and swallow all yer cum, as many times as you want baby. You want my mouth on yer dick all day? Done.”

Will looked at the bear and hitched his shoulders. “Hey Bear, what can I do.”

“Yeah,” Tom Hanks Bear Face said, “She makes a good point. Okay Will, I’ll see ya’ in a couple hours by the frozen river.”
Tom Hanks funny gif


I know; I'm'a master writer, even sometimes'a masturbating writer. Those tits'a Jennifer's make for some good stories!

men getting boners gif


Hey, buy my shit! Gonna finance me'a hot tub. Dayum, need money ta'buy some booze and drugs; bitches ain't cheap, ya hear?

Funny Nicholas Gage Gif

Winter Prisoner short story about following Jennifer Love Hewitt's tits to your death

Get Your Copy!






Comments


Shop The Wizard of Ozzy Osbourne

Popular Posts