Candy Stone, a Touch Yer Boner Kindle Book



ezgif.com-gif-maker

giphy (3)

Tell Me About This Tit Story

by Bridget Chase ; Dr. Stan Fantastic
This story is pretty much about Emma Stone's tits;

Bridget Chase and Dr. Stan Fantastic penned this short story while piss drunk and traveling dimensions on mushrooms.



In Bridget's journal, he states that, "It was the most wicked trip I've ever had.
I, at many times,
thought I'd found hell itself.
That was until I discovered a secret door
in the wall of my living room,
which led to a bounce house-
made of Emma Stone's tits.
Then, the trip became quite lovely."

giphy

Both Bridget and Dr. Stan Fantastic where practicing users of many substances, the mushrooms on this occasion gave them Shakespear-ian like powers.


Dr. Stan Fantastic in his journal gave insight into why their trip might have been unusual.

He writes, "Gawt Dammit!
The mushrooms weren't ordinary.
Shit...
FUCK!
I should've know.
WE
should have known.
Never again!
Never again-
-will we pick mushrooms
from a Witch's garden.
NEVER-
A-
GAIN!"

As with any great short story, some of its amazing qualities can be attributed to mushrooms.
However,
it is the skill of these two authors
and their unique friendship
that made this story about Emma Stone's tits possible.

And,
all of mankind is grateful
for that!

giphy (1)

Give Me A Sample I Wanna Touch My Dick, Some

COLD CREAM

“It’s a catfish; no way Emma Stone is talking to you.”
“It’s her; I can tell,” Jim said.
“How?” My Pet Monster asked.
“Idk, I just-
Can sense it.
Like, when I jerk off to GIFs of her from that movie ‘The House Bunny’ I feel connected to her.
Ya know?
Like, I cum staring at her cleavage and dream about suckin her tits some- hot babe! and I can see who she is by learning the contours of her tits; I really connect with her.
This is her I can tell!”
All though Jim Carrey had never been in a movie with Emma Stone- HOT BABE! he loved her. His agent knew to keep an eye out for roles where he could be near her; so far, no dice.
“I just wish I could eat an ice cream sundae off them,” Jim said, “Is that too much to ask? Huh, universe; is it?” He threw his hands up in the air.
He continued, “I don’t know the logistics. I imagine the sundae would fall off; but past that, yeah-
Tonguing all that sweat dessert off her delicious tits-
I just don’t want much else.”
My Pet Monster asked, “Have you seen the leaked Fappening nudes of her?”
“No; What? No!” Jim lept out of his chair. The office chair spun around. “Naked? Pics of her?”

giphy (4)

Want to Read more? Buy Your Copy At Amazon!

About Bridget

"HEY, BUY MY SHIT; WHITE BREAD NEEDZ'TA FINANCE A HOT TUB; DAYUM, BITCHES AIN'T CHEAP, YA HEAR? NEED MONEY FOR BOOZE'N DRUGS." -Bridget Chase 1944-

giphy (6)

About Dr. Stan Fantastic

"I FANTASIZE ABOUT AMUSEMENT PARKS. I HAVE DREAMS OF ONE UNLIKE ANY YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. BUY MY SHIT; I MEAN ART- I HAVE A LOT TO DO AND BEIN' BROKE AIN'T ONE OF'EM..." -DR. STAN FANTASTIC 1948-

giphy (7)

Comments


Shop The Wizard of Ozzy Osbourne

Popular Posts